Agency Within is seeking the expertise of a Senior Paid Search Manager that will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client performance, managing and developing a team of strategists, and focusing on thought leadership through strategy development / innovation.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing company. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Quickly gain an understanding of the client’s product market, performance goals, and growth opportunities
- Define campaign strategy and deliverables that meet or exceed client expectations including: keyword research, writing ad copy, budgeting, implementing tags, managing vendor relationships, and regular campaign optimizations
- Develop learning objectives to drive continuous performance improvements through testing and analysis
- Work closely with internal team to develop full funnel media plans, integrating search with all digital channels
- Anticipate client needs and questions with the ability to quickly address concerns and assist other team members in developing client responses
- Attend client and agency meetings to present long-term results, campaign strategies, and incremental performance tactics
- Present weekly performance and proactively explain changes in auction dynamics
- Monitor, track, and evaluate account performance and relevant KPIs by leveraging internal and client-side analytics
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements.
- Own and constantly improve QA processes to ensure accuracy of each campaign from pre-launch to mid-flight and recap
What should YOU bring to the table:
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search experience, SEO and/or social experience is a plus
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation with clients of differing sizes and industries
- Solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees
- Conversant with all terminology used in SEM & Performance Marketing
- Extensive working knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads & Search Ads 360
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, chart building, macros, etc.
- Positive, can-do attitude; must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork
- Comfortable working in dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities
- Develop positive relationships focused on retaining clients and employees
- Ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans and recommendations to solve client challenges
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- FULLY paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & phone stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office
Agency Within is full of Rockstars!
What do we actually do?
We act as an in-house digital marketing team for some of the coolest brands and hottest startups across the country. Some of our clients include Nike, Spanx, Diesel and more. We leverage digital channels to fuel our clients' growth, using data every step of the way to drive our decision making.
What makes US different?
Our founders come from the client side, so we think and operate like business owners. That means we take a strategic, and holistic approach to their marketing programs, training each employee across every channel. We also use some of the best technology available along with our proprietary tools to deliver the best performance for our clients. Our team of rockstars will train you to become a true expert in the field, and help you become an innovator in your own right.
Who do we look for?
If you are entrepreneurial, driven, analytically-minded, hard-working and eager to grow with us, let’s talk!