Looking to work in affiliate marketing? Step into a role where you are fostering relationships and managing affiliate, podcast, and influencer programs.
In this role, you will continuously do research to engage with and recruit relevant affiliates. You will proactively develop and maintain relationships with publishers, influencers, and more – always optimizing current partners and strategizing on how to remain competitive. Collecting analytics from our affiliate programs, you will also translate performance data into actionable insights.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing company. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Pitching, developing, and nurturing affiliate, podcast, and influencer programs for a portfolio of clients
- Proactively scouting and vetting new influencers, talent agencies, and publishers
- Developing strong working relationships with a variety of vendors, publishers, influencers, and talent agencies
- Defining and implementing performance measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Managing influencers throughout ongoing collaborations, from booking to briefing, and from execution to reporting
- Monitoring affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Negotiating and reviewing affiliate advertising agreements (rates, placements, parameters, etc.)
- Optimizing buys, renegotiating rates, canceling or renewing partnerships, ad buys, etc. as necessary, as well as refreshing and optimizing creative units and media placements
- Implementing proprietary technology and best practices
What should YOU bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to establish personal and working relationships
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to “think on your feet” and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems
- Working knowledge of Excel (conditional statements, pivot tables and vlookups)
- Strong math/data analysis skills
- Must be inquisitive and proactive
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- $55 - $65k base salary DOE
- FULLY paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & Phone Stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office
How to Apply:
Our application consists of a short application, followed by a 15-minute test and a 1-minute typing test. Can't take the tests right away? Don't worry! Make sure to save your EVENT ID (provided on the next page) and come back to complete your assessments.
We won't keep you waiting! Once you apply, we will let you know of your application status within 1-2 weeks.
Returning to your application? Have your EVENT ID ready and CLICK HERE to complete your assessments.