On Demand Assessment
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("TCU"). THESE TCU ARE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CRITERIA CORP ("Criteria") AND CAN ONLY BE MODIFIED WITH CRITERIA CORP'S EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU SHOULD READ ALL THESE TCU COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE, PRODUCT, OR ACCESSING CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE INDICATES AND CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, UNDERSTANDING, AND AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY AND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TCU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TCU THEN YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THIS SITE AND SERVICE.
- Criteria offers online pre-employment (job candidate) testing through OnDemandAssessment.com ("Service").
- This Service is intended for job applicants and candidates ("Candidates").
- "Candidate Data" shall mean
- "Non-Personal Candidate Data" are your responses to test items.
- "Confidential Demographic Information" is entirely optional and does not affect test scores in any way whatsoever. This information is collected in confidential aggregate form for statistical and normative purposes to ensure tests are fair and non-discriminatory.
- "Personal Candidate Data" is personally identifiable information, which includes your name and in some cases may include your email address as well.
- You agree that you shall only use the Service to take pre-employment tests.
- You warrant and represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- You warrant and represent that you are the person using the Service and that you will not enlist or have the aid of any other individual, individuals, references, or instruments in completing any of the tests in the Service (unless specifically directed to do so by the referring organization or by the test instructions).
- You acknowledge that all tests on the Service are copyrighted and that all rights are reserved by the respective copyright holder. You agree that you shall not violate State, Federal, and International Copyright laws; that you will not disseminate specific information about test items; and furthermore you agree to keep all test items confidential. You acknowledge that copying test items by any means whatsoever, including but not limited to screen captures, photographs, printouts, or any other recording method is a violation of copyright laws and the copyright owner may be irreparably harmed by such action and by such action you may be legally liable.
- Use of Information Collected
- Non-Personal Candidate Data is used to score tests.
- Confidential Demographic Information is collected for statistical and normative purposes to ensure tests are fair and non-discriminatory.
- Personal Candidate Data is used for the prospective employer to track your test scores and, in some cases, to send you email with links to the test events on OnDemandAssessment.com.
- Criteria may collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies ("Tools"). Tools include standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on the On Demand Assessment web site.
- IP Addresses - When you visit Criteria's Web sites, it collects your Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to track and aggregate non-personally identifiable information. For example, Criteria uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate Criteria's Web sites.
- Sharing of Information Collected- Criteria reserves the right to disclose Candidate Data if required by law or if Criteria reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the its rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Communications Preferences- The Service may communicate with Candidates via email. Criteria will never use Candidate's email for marketing purposes and it will never provide them to any third party unless required by law as stated hereinabove.
- Candidate Data- Criteria protects the security and confidentiality of its licensees and Candidates to be used within the scope of the Service only. If you have provided your email address to a prospective employer, who is licensing the Service, you may contact that organization to have them change or remove your email from their records.
- Security- Criteria uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data. When the Service is accessed using Internet Explorer version 6.0 or later, Firefox version 2.0 or later, or Safari version 3.0 or later, Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology protects Customer Data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Customer Data is safe, secure, and only available to the Customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the Customer has granted access. Criteria also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and the Company hosts its web sites in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
Criteria currently uses Rackspace.com as its IT hosting provider. Rackspace is the leading hosting provider with the highest rated service, technical support, expertise, network uptime and server availability. Rackspace provides maximum protection of the Criteria Service and Customer Data by covering all three critical areas of security - physical, operational and system security. Rackspace's commitment to such comprehensive security allows Criteria the most secure solutions available.
Because the Company uses the Service to maintain Licensee Data, this information is secured in the same manner as described above for Customer Data.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement- Criteria reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Criteria will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through Criteria's Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
Criteria reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this statement on the Service. Licensees and Visitors are responsible for regularly reviewing this Statement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute Licensee's consent to such changes.
- Contacting Us- 15. Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of Criteria should be directed to Criteria Legal Dept, 9536 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 502, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.